Join our Tubman team
Mental Health Therapist: Co-Occurring Disorders Program
Tubman is seeking an experienced Mental Health therapist for the agency’s Clinical Division, the Co-Occurring Disorders (COD) program. The COD Mental Health therapist will provide individual and group therapy to individuals seeking counseling services in the COD program and in the Mental Health program. The position will maintain day and some evening hours.
Other responsibilities include: conduct diagnostic assessments, develop treatment plans, participate in weekly case consultation meetings. Position will serve on the COD team, as well as work with the Relationship Violence Intervention Program and the Trauma programs.
Tubman provides ample opportunity for professional growth and has an excellent benefit package, with salary dependent upon experience and qualifications.
- Licensed at master’s level in Social Work, Psychology or Marriage and Family therapy. Clinical Trainees working toward licensure are also welcome to apply
- 2-3 years experience providing therapy services
- Minimum 2 years working with co-occurring disorders
- Demonstrates a commitment to high professional and ethical standards, service with a diverse workforce
- Excellent computer proficiency and communication skills.
- 5 or more years experience providing therapy services
- Experience providing Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Experience working with chemical dependency- specifically individualized treatment models
- Experience in supervising interns
To apply: Send resumes and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or Tubman Center East, Attn: HR Dept. 1725 Monastery Way, Maplewood, MN 55109
We encourage applications from people of color, multilingual speakers, people of all genders, veterans and people with disabilities. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.